Toola Roola Gets Around C&C

misstwinklytoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just playing around trying to practice settings...
IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

Thank you both. I'm still learning and I'm hoping to get a 50mm 1.8 lens next week sometimes so I can start learning on it as well.

It never fails though, the rainy/cloudy days get me.

Are you using flash on these? It looks like you are. Have you ever tried difusing it with something like Kleenex or paper towel? Sometimes it's as easy as just gliding a paper towel a few inches in front of the flash.

I do like the compostion of the first image. You gave your lil' pony a place to travel too, and the blurred background is nice.

When I first got my D90, I popped up the flash and rubber banded a 2-ply paper towel right on it. This helped ALOT. Also, if you can lower your shutter a bit or bump the ISO to get the background a tad brighter, that would help. :thumbup:

Mark

I agree that the photos were a little underexposed. I like the 1st one the most because of the position of the Toola Roola? on the left and it seems there's a walk way. I like the composition on that. It's great, nicely done.

Thank you both. I'm still learning and I'm hoping to get a 50mm 1.8 lens next week sometimes so I can start learning on it as well.

It never fails though, the rainy/cloudy days get me.

i am getting that same lens from B&H mid next week as well as another (28-135 canon lens) looking forward to trying these out :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back