TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
See what you can do with this in PS.
4977706657_08454a7ab4_b.jpg

Last edited:
It was getting dark so the explosion was very bright

I can't help with the PP (not too great at it) but the panning is definitely done well. The front wheels look crisp!

I have a few more but have not had time to get them uploaded to flickr and ran out of space need to upgrade.

I have a few more but have not had time to get them uploaded to flickr and ran out of space need to upgrade.

Resize before uploading and you'll never run out of space

Nice capture! Timing is everything.

Where is that? I know a couple drag strips kind of close to me. my dad drag races in Owingsville a lot.

Resize before uploading and you'll never run out of space

Or do what I do and use imageshack (www.imageshack.us) Unlimited space and you don't have to register, plus you can download a tool where you just right click on a picture on click "upload" and it spits out a link, again without registering. Honestly I don't know why more people don't use it. They also never delete it unlike photobucket/flikr, I was looking at something I posted on a forum 5 years ago, pic is still there... (really surprised the forum didn't prune it though, lol)

I like that very well I will buy PS or some program someday who knows when have two many hobbies already. Thanks for the edit

Most reactions

New Topics

Back