top of the castle

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
5
Location
cheshire, england.
this is a shot i took of marazion in cornwall, from the highest point of st michaels mount castle, when the tide is out you can walk across on the pathway, and when the tide is in they provide a ferry service.
viewofmarazionfromstmichaelsmount.jpg

thanks for looking.
 

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
9,324
Reaction score
102
Location
Poland, Sz-n
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like it a lot! I like shots where you can see a shadow of the clouds.
 

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,813
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of these days, I must go to Cornwall!!! And I want to go even more now - after I have seen this photo. If only..........
 

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
40
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
beautiful shot, thanks for sharing it.
 

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
190
Location
location, location
you are so lucky to live close to such a beautiful place...

castles, ocean...sure you dont wanna adopt a southern daughter?? just a bit of humor, there....
(i know, very little humor) but a great pic, no kidding!
 
OP
dalebe

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
5
Location
cheshire, england.
thanks everybody for your kind comments, and "aprilraven" i dream of going to america, especially the south,(fear of flying) i'm sure you have some beautiful places there. and "tempra" i know we share the love of cornwall, i will look forward to seeing some of your photos after your next visit.
 

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
190
Location
location, location
dalebe,
anytime you come down here, let me know, i will gladly help you out to find all our "hollers" and holes in the wall for you to look-see...ok? heck, you will need an interpretur...i am so your chick... after a few taters n gravy...grits...and a night run muddin', you dang skippy you will be southern then..!!
need help with the lingo, now??
 
OP
dalebe

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
5
Location
cheshire, england.
aprilraven said:
dalebe,
anytime you come down here, let me know, i will gladly help you out to find all our "hollers" and holes in the wall for you to look-see...ok? heck, you will need an interpretur...i am so your chick... after a few taters n gravy...grits...and a night run muddin', you dang skippy you will be southern then..!!
need help with the lingo, now??
do you know what? i can actually understand that lingo, it sounds good to me!i'll probably take you up on that one day, i've got to overcome my fear of flying first.
 

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
42
Location
Whitby,Ontario,Canada.
dalebe said:
do you know what? i can actually understand that lingo, it sounds good to me!i'll probably take you up on that one day, i've got to overcome my fear of flying first.
Nice view and very crisp and colourfu. I use to fear flying, and due to business have flown 2 to 4 times per month over the last year. It really is the safest way to go. A boat across the Atlantic can be more dangerous.
 
OP
dalebe

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
5
Location
cheshire, england.
Canoncan said:
Nice view and very crisp and colourfu. I use to fear flying, and due to business have flown 2 to 4 times per month over the last year. It really is the safest way to go. A boat across the Atlantic can be more dangerous.
yeah i've been out of the country a few times but never flown, we've either sailed or driven, but you never know one day i might fly, thanks for that!
 

Most reactions

New Topics

Top