top of the castle

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this is a shot i took of marazion in cornwall, from the highest point of st michaels mount castle, when the tide is out you can walk across on the pathway, and when the tide is in they provide a ferry service.
viewofmarazionfromstmichaelsmount.jpg

thanks for looking.

I like it a lot! I like shots where you can see a shadow of the clouds.

One of these days, I must go to Cornwall!!! And I want to go even more now - after I have seen this photo. If only..........

beautiful shot, thanks for sharing it.

you are so lucky to live close to such a beautiful place...

castles, ocean...sure you dont wanna adopt a southern daughter?? just a bit of humor, there....
(i know, very little humor) but a great pic, no kidding!

thanks everybody for your kind comments, and "aprilraven" i dream of going to america, especially the south,(fear of flying) i'm sure you have some beautiful places there. and "tempra" i know we share the love of cornwall, i will look forward to seeing some of your photos after your next visit.

dalebe,
anytime you come down here, let me know, i will gladly help you out to find all our "hollers" and holes in the wall for you to look-see...ok? heck, you will need an interpretur...i am so your chick... after a few taters n gravy...grits...and a night run muddin', you dang skippy you will be southern then..!!
need help with the lingo, now??

aprilraven said:
dalebe,
anytime you come down here, let me know, i will gladly help you out to find all our "hollers" and holes in the wall for you to look-see...ok? heck, you will need an interpretur...i am so your chick... after a few taters n gravy...grits...and a night run muddin', you dang skippy you will be southern then..!!
need help with the lingo, now??
do you know what? i can actually understand that lingo, it sounds good to me!i'll probably take you up on that one day, i've got to overcome my fear of flying first.

dalebe said:
do you know what? i can actually understand that lingo, it sounds good to me!i'll probably take you up on that one day, i've got to overcome my fear of flying first.
Nice view and very crisp and colourfu. I use to fear flying, and due to business have flown 2 to 4 times per month over the last year. It really is the safest way to go. A boat across the Atlantic can be more dangerous.

Canoncan said:
Nice view and very crisp and colourfu. I use to fear flying, and due to business have flown 2 to 4 times per month over the last year. It really is the safest way to go. A boat across the Atlantic can be more dangerous.
yeah i've been out of the country a few times but never flown, we've either sailed or driven, but you never know one day i might fly, thanks for that!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back