Top of the Rock – Manhattan, NY

Ulriksen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stianulriksen.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
About a week ago I visited New York for the first time and we ended up on top of the Rockefeller Center at what is called the "Top of the Rock Observation Deck". We got there about 30minutes before the sunset so that we got to experience daylight, the sunset, and night. It was absolutely stunning, and below I have shared with you my favorite shot from the trip.

$Manhattan_C.jpg
"Top of the Rock" by Stian Ulriksen | Stian Ulriksen

• Focal Length: 24mm
  • Aperture: f/4
  • ISO: 3200
  • Shutter Speed: 1/13 second

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank you! Brought up the vibrancy a little bit as well as some minor exposure and contrast adjustments. The vibrancy brought out a lot of blue which I tried to turn down with some specific hue and color adjustments, but after a second look I sort of started to like the blue tone to it.

Nice, Really like this - looks like it almost could have been a longer exposure. Few little blown areas on the right are a slight distraction for me, but that's just me.. Well shot..

Nice, Really like this - looks like it almost could have been a longer exposure. Few little blown areas on the right are a slight distraction for me, but that's just me.. Well shot..

Dont worry. That area on the right is also a distraction for me. Otherwise nicely done.

Most reactions

Back