Topaz...

Steve5D

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone here use Topaz?

A friend recommend it recently, and I'm completely unfamiliar with it.

Input?

I use Topaz Adjust and Denoise, very cool software.

Great for adding textures to images and masking them in. Almost 90% of my HDR shots I use Topaz Adjust as my first step. I then create a layer mask and add in what I want.

Topaz Denoise works very well and I used for not just HDR but portraits.

You should also try Nik software, Color effex is way cool!

try them I think both offer free trials.

I use topaz denoise, works very well

Topaz Labs makes it. I wish I had it but have been waiting for the right time to buy. I've seen its effects and am certainly impressed. Color Efex Pro is probably a better place to start, but Topaz does some things in particular that Color Efex doesn't are nice for plugins, like Spicify. Go to their site and check it out.

I used to; IMO, it's very comparable to the NiK suite; some things it does better, some things not as well, and some things slightly differently. Good software.

Color effex can do just about the same as Topaz Spicify, You can layer the effects in color effex...

look at these examples

Topaz Studio release version 1.0.0 is now out. It is free with basic effects, with advanced add-ons available called the Pro Adjustment Pack.

As of 5/27 the general public does not know this yet, but there is a steep discount off the new Pro Adjustment Pack available through June 30.

Most reactions

Back