Torn

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
thanks for looking

torn.jpg

comments and critiques welcome

thanks chase. i took this a month or two back, and i keep comming back to it for some reason

Awwwwwww! :(

I want to take out needle and yarn AT ONCE and HELP him!

Chase said:
Something about this really appeals to me. Very simple, but seems to have a story to it.

exactly! the idea is very simple.. .just a teddy bear on a carpet... but it is so lovely that I'd love to have something like this on my wall!

he was mauled by the dog :(

thanks for your comments

yea i like this john...... i dunno if i wanna see more stuffing (but i like alot of gore :lol: )...... but it just may add more to the 'torn' effect..... well captured image tho :thumbup:

No more stuffing!
He looks very wounded as he is!
His tummy ripped open ... awwww!

(Do you know I once saved a soft toy Dalmatian from the next to the bottle bank ... I first thought: "Why does anyone throw away such a cute toy?", then I saw that his head was nearly ripped off. I still rescued him from out of the sleet he was lying in, and sewed his wounds shut before he went into the washing machine ... and it was because of his state of being almost headless that the kids immediately called him "Nick" - from the first [?] Harry Potter book, where there is a character called "The Almost Headless Nick" [I guess, I am not too familiar with Harry Potter]).

So when I see this now, I immediately want to get needle and yarn and HELP HIM. Not rip out even MORE stuffing. Archie! Ts!

;) ;) ;)

Great shot! I love the piece and the framing you did just adds to the overall picture pefectly

i did consider pulling a bit more stuffing out... but i didnt like the idea of having to put it all back in. i too lazy. i might re-shoot with more stuffing

Most reactions

Back