Toronto - Late Feb/Early March

Chiller, thanks for bringing this thread to my attention.

GoM, I see that you are a fellow beacher... I grew up in the area that you mentioned "Main/Queen"... it's a small forum after all :) Anyway, I am interested in joining this outing, but I'm only available on the one date that you aren't (Feb 25) and the one date that Chiller isn't (March 3rd).

Alright...I realize I have a week off, but most of you probably don't have quite the same luxury....would maybe the Saturday or Sunday afternoon work of that first weekend? Ie: the 24th or the 25th? If not, maybe the next Saturday, the 3rd of March? Ideally (for me at least) would be either Saturday, or anytime during the week, but if none of those two days work out, then let me know how other people are doing for times.

So, my proposed days, feel free to change - Saturday 24th, Saturday 3rd, Sunday 24th.

Saturday the 24th or March 3rd (night of the full moon) works best for me at the moment

Alright, sweet...any word from Chiller, Eric and anyone else interested? :)

And once we get a date, I guess it becomes a question of where...

:D *stoked*

I will make sure I keep Feb 24th open. Im about 99%o.k for that day. March 3rd is a 60/40%. Cause the plumber and electrician are booked for that week, Im not sure if they will have to do anything on this day. I would not really know till closer.
I wonder if a downtown walk - a - boot would work. Just in case it is cold, we have places we can duck in someplace warm.

Suh-weet. The 24th it (rather assuredly) is!

:D

Thanks Carl, for letting me know about this. Oh man, a meet up?! I'm moving the 24th..hmm wander if I can change that? Either way, look forward to seeing the shots from the day.

Dag nabbit... I'm not going to be able to attend. Have a great time everyone!

Alright....we'll may as well see if I can nail some of this down beforehand....since we're all pretty much a-go, what kind of time/place are we thinking? Mid-afternoon-ish? Late-afternoon-ish? Kensington? Distillery? Dundas Square?

I'm easy re time. Chiller mentioned he'd like to do some street shooting, so maybe Kensington or Queen West would be good. Thoughts?

Haha I live a block north of Queen, so anywhere along there would be perfect....somewhere around Queen/Spadina may work as it allows us to hit up Chinatown, Queen West, industrial wastelands and bucketloads of lost, hapless tourists with their point & clicks to mock...:D

I will probably be driving down, and I just got word that Jenn will be able to make it. We will probably meet at Guildwood , or Union, depending on where y'all want to meet up. I can park anywhere, so whatever is good.

Heyyyy, that's great that Jenn can make it! (Did she change her moving date? Wow!)

Queen and Spadina sounds good for a starting place.

Now all we need is a time.....

Most reactions

Back