Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Union Station and walk up Yonge St.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Beaches

• Other

• Total voters
Yep, sounds good to me. Union Station at 10 a.m. ....going once, going twice......(SOLD!)

I will be in Collingwood on vacation next week and hope to have internet access but if not I will be back home on the 28th and will check in. Can’t wait and I have ordered some sunshine for the day with mild temps.

:goodvibe: Eric

Me a tour guide..???.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: We might just end up in some dark dank corner of a cemetery.
Meeting place sound cool. Lookin forward to the meet. :D

I'm in for Oct 29 ... meeting at Union Station at 10AM. Next step... where in/at Union Station? Perhaps it should be in a dark corner in honour of our guide :)

megapaws said:
I'm in for Oct 29 ... meeting at Union Station at 10AM. Next step... where in/at Union Station? Perhaps it should be in a dark corner in honour of our guide :)

Tour Guide???:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

I was thinkin right out front under that big naked statue of the guy who has all the seagull poopin on it. :lmao: :lmao:

Ya mean this guy? :D

pidgeon%20head.jpg

yeah....yeah...thats him. We could meet there. I think everyone has seen this dude before. and....the first person to get pooped on is the new tour guide.

Sounds like the place. I do see we have a third vote for Kensington Market. I will admit Union Station is a better meeting place but I would really like to hit the Market. Either way I look forward to meeting everyone and shooting some shots. Woohoo! Can't wait.

Eric

Some TO shots from tonight. An associate is in from out of town so I took him out after work for some night shooting.

to200610192653copy.jpg

to200610192654copy.jpg

Eric

Im in for the market too. Downtown is soo easy to just wander around. I think the main part of the market is Spadina and College??? Depening on how everyones legs are, we can do College over to the Church street area....or just wing it and see what happens.
Did you shoot those night shots from the Docks Airic.?

Eric, I'm so glad that you took these last night... the skyline was so clear for a change. On my way home from dinner, I was so wishing that I had my camera with me... I'm happy that you were in town.

Chiller said:
Im in for the market too. Downtown is soo easy to just wander around. I think the main part of the market is Spadina and College??? Depening on how everyones legs are, we can do College over to the Church street area....or just wing it and see what happens.
Did you shoot those night shots from the Docks Airic.?

Yes, these were from the Docks.

I'm in for a walk but it sounds like a long walk if we try to hit Kensington Market from Union Station. I guess we could take the subway up Spadina ro something like that. Woohoo! I'm on holiday for a week.

Eric

AIRIC said:
I'm in for a walk but it sounds like a long walk if we try to hit Kensington Market from Union Station. I guess we could take the subway up Spadina ro something like that. Woohoo! I'm on holiday for a week.

Eric

I'd love to hit both and the subway is definately a viable option for getting to both!!

Airic ... If I take the 9:00am go-train out of Pickering I'll make Union Station by 10:00am right?

errant_star said:
I'd love to hit both and the subway is definately a viable option for getting to both!!

Airic ... If I take the 9:00am go-train out of Pickering I'll make Union Station by 10:00am right?

I think you should be o.k Jen. Usually the train goes behind my house on the 15's I will pm you my phone number too, just incase...k?

Most reactions

Back