Toronto, near City Hall

mitake

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
dsc_0225.jpg

dsc_0249.jpg

dsc_0253.jpg

dsc_0259.jpg

That "policemen congregation" is nice ... they are all dressed in this bright yellow, all being by bike ... I think that is a cool find.

Could I have seen the view in your Photo 1 before? I think other members from Toronto have been to that place, getting a photo of that building from a similar angle before. Not surprising, since the old against new is a very interesting aspect of that view!!! Should I ever come to Toronto myself, I might feel very inclined to ALSO take a photo from that POV (point of view) ;).

Hey mitake, welcome to the forum. That's a nice series on the old and new City Halls.

Are you from Toronto, or were you just visiting? If you're in the area, you might want to consider coming to the upcoming meetup of Toronto area TPF photographers on Sunday October 29. There's a thread about it called "Toronto", or you can PM me for more details.

Welcome to TPF. There are a few of us here from your area. Please do check out the Meet Up page and let us know if you are interested.

Great shots. Well exposed and nice and clear. I have not seen that many police gathered in one spot without a Tim Hortons near by, Sorry, could not help myself.

Cheers,

Eric

Instead of starting a new thread I thought I'd post them here.

I wish I'd shot them two steps before!

dsc_0200.jpg

TD Centre... too bright? it looked like this ;)

dsc_0216.jpg

Most reactions

Back