Toronto Photo Walks group outing - c & c welcome

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've never done this before. I hooked up with like 30 or so folks from the Toronto Photo Walks group Saturday for an outing shooting graffiti in alleyways in Toronto's west end. Man did I have a good time. A bunch of us ended up at a bar in the west end afterwards. I'm a tremendously shy person so this was quite a challenge for me, but boy was it worth it. Anyway, here are some shots from the outing, plus one from the week prior.

GraffitiAlley-300-EDITED.jpg

GraffitiAlley-215-EDITED.jpg

GraffitiAlley-740-EDITED.jpg

GraffitiAlley-178-EDITED.jpg

GraffitiAlley-219-EDITED.jpg

DistilleryDistrict-059-EDITED.jpg

WOW, i really love these shots!!!
1 and 2 are my fav and the one with the flower is really cool
I love the color effects you used.

Any shot with the CN town in it just screams T.

The post processing seems a bit overdone to me, especially #6. I really like #3 and #5, but #5 is a bit darker than I like.

#1 doesn't do much for me. I can't see past the pp.

#2 is another one I like. "Do you know where your children are?" sribbled on the wall with the lady carrying her kid in front of it. Ironic.

#3 is a good shot. Well done. (I'm partial to trains.)

#4 is another neat concept. But again, the pp is overkill for me.

#5 I like the idea; something beautiful growing in such a desolate backdrop; but I think the over saturation of the colors is too much. Also, it looks "soft". I don't know if you did that in pp or if you missed the focus.

#6 doesn't do much for me at all. It's got potential because of the odd chairs, but the pp is getting in the way again.

They're good shots, but watch yourself when pp. It's really easy to go too far. Ask yourself "does this add to the image". If you don't say yes, don't do it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back