Toronto Streetcar

Travis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.) What do you think about the picture?
2.) Which edit do you like, if any, and why/why not?

IMG_2072d.jpg

IMG_2072g.jpg

IMG_2072i.jpg

I like the last picture the most because the background is less distracting but wish the train was red in that one.

I also like the first one because the train just pops out at you.

Nice work!

I like the first cuz its easy on the eyes with most things in focus.

How about this one:
IMG_2072c.jpg

I like the last picture the most because the background is less distracting but wish the train was red in that one.

When I edited the photo, I saved 8 different copies. That version sounds like it would be the best to me also, but for some reason I didn't save one like that. And also I didn't save one like the above but with the train red, which I think I would also like. Bleh, live and learn. Or I could redo it I guess

i think the photo is great in red. i think maybe if you took the shot lower to the ground and fill the frame with the street car it would make it more striking.

i think the photo is great in red. i think maybe if you took the shot lower to the ground and fill the frame with the street car it would make it more striking.

Thanks. This shot I took with a P&S from the passenger seat of a car while sitting at a red light, so I didn't have a lot of options

For some reason I like the 2nd better than any other. The color of the background isnt that distracting to me. They all look good though.

Its almost as if in the 2nd one the train has left the background far behind because of its speed. Its really nice. I love it...

Hmm...I keep coming back to this and cant decide between the first and the last. Excellent image tho.

Btw...how did one of our Queen Street cars get in Nebraska. :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm...I keep coming back to this and cant decide between the first and the last. Excellent image tho.

Btw...how did one of our Queen Street cars get in Nebraska. :lol::lol::lol:

I went there for a little vacation. I love that city!!! I was there in late July and stayed at the One King West. The weather was perfect. The city is beautiful. There was great food. Good clubs. The people seemed nice, though because of the girl I was with I did not meet many. I'm sure I'll go again, but I don't think you could get me there during the winter!

I went there for a little vacation. I love that city!!! I was there in late July and stayed at the One King West. The weather was perfect. The city is beautiful. There was great food. Good clubs. The people seemed nice, though because of the girl I was with I did not meet many. I'm sure I'll go again, but I don't think you could get me there during the winter!

Very cool. Next time your in town, ya gotta give us a buzz. There is a flock of us on here from Toronna. Would be cool to meet ya.

Looks like ya had a blast on your trip, and ya scored some cool shots as well.
gotta dig the shot of our canuck money. :lol::lol: I did the same in the US of Eh. We gotta colour code ours so we know which is what in the bars. :lmao::lmao:

Seems good times were had...thanks for sharing. :thumbup::thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back