TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dcshutter.com
Comment welcome :)

crw_2834.jpg

crw_2846.jpg

crw_2822_2.jpg

wowow... I love this tiger. But I'll be really jealous if you'd taken them in the real surrounding . not in the zoo :)

Super cool, especially the first one! I like how the trees frame the elaphants, but I'd still like to see a bit more of them.

8) 8) I will have to make a mental note to visit some time soon. Have not been there in years. I only live about 20km away in Brooklin.

Eric

This tiger is ONE beautiful creature, isn't it? A pity that its paws are not in the picture.

And the elephants, well, despite the fact that we see only little of them, I like the way you made the trees frame them - or rather: them to be peeping through the leaves at us. Somehow their skin texture seems enhanced by the very different colour and texture of those leaves.

Amazing job on each photo. I especially adore the focus and colors on the baboon-type-monkey (aww I forget). fantastic :)

I like the elephant one, the colors are realy nice, it could have almost been shot in the wild.

The first one of the mandrill is ok, but for me shows to much captivity. In zoos, unless you are perposely meaning to get evidence of captivity to convey a mood, you need to get rid of all evidence of captivity, such as bars, plastic bits on trees and just generally unatural things, i know its hard, but it makes shots 10x more effective.

The tiger one, looks like it was shot in very harsh sunlight, looks to over exposed to me, youve got the surroundings ok though, not much evidence of captivity there, the eyes do a look a bit "dead" though, its a pity you couldnt have got a catchlight in there to brighten the eyes up.

Wow. Great eye on the elephant pic. Nature makes its own frame for you there. Great colors. Vibrant all around.

Most reactions

Back