TORONTO!

Wow, this is great. So many people to learn from. I'm really excited!

I could be down for this. So long as my terrible memory doesn't fail me. So far I have no plans for the date. I can try and bring Emma-lee too!

Cool...looks like we are getting a great group together. Lets all hex the weatherman/woman for that day...so we can have some good walkin weather.

OK, So next question. Possible meeting places and where to walk. I’m completely open to this one.

Kensington Market

The beaches

Spadina Ave. from Queen to College

City Hall and area

High Park

The Islands (Probably dead this time of year but could still be interesting if warm)

Harbour Front

Other ideas welcome

Eric

Fashion District, Spadina Ave.
s0054.jpg

Sounds like fun guys, I really hope I can make it...I may be out of town but it's still to be confirmed.

I have no strong feelings about where to go, as there are numerous photo ops at any of your suggested places. Other possibilities include:

The Distillery District
U of T and Queen's Park
Union Station/Royal Bank Tower/BCE Place/Old Stock Exchange

Antarctican said:
I have no strong feelings about where to go, as there are numerous photo ops at any of your suggested places. Other possibilities include:

The Distillery District
U of T and Queen's Park
Union Station/Royal Bank Tower/BCE Place/Old Stock Exchange

UofT and Queens Park is a good one. I see a lot of walking that day. I also mentioned to Carl about a possible visit to one of his buddies Halloween set-ups in the evening but not everyone has to hang around that long.

Eric

At last count this is who I have on the list

Confirmed
Chiller
Antartican
Raymond, Daisy and Maria
Megapaws
Myself & maybe Mrs. airic

Considering
Errant star
Bace & Emma Lee
Mitake
Joat

I personally have no specific preference as to location. They will all provide us with lots to see and shoot.

Most reactions

Back