Totally Neglected (8 pic's)

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a 1960 Chevy El Camino, has been neglected for years and the owner still will not sell it.

p1000694x9pu.jpg

img5883x6uw.jpg

p1000707x1tp.jpg

img5892x7hp.jpg

p1000706x5gf.jpg

p1000689x6di.jpg

img5884x0fa.jpg

img5901x4sx.jpg

Thanks for looking!

hehehe....wooooohoooohooo!:D sweeeet stuff my friend! :thumbsup:
love the BW you've done here; gotta go with #3 as my fave. then 4, 6, 8....they're all really good....just a great series and a great find.
nice work! :D

Thanks JonK, #3 was actually shot with you in mind. I said to myself let’s tilt this one, how would the master of tilt do it. (I don’t talk too myself to often, but in this particular event I did). Jon you really are an inspiration to my photography. I try to apply what I learn from the people who do it best and your one of those people.:)

coolest car ever

these photos do it justice, nice work :thumbsup:

Schmokin shots R'dog. I can see the "Master of Tilt" has influenced you. Awesome work my friend.
Nothing wrong with talkin to yourself...I do it all the time.

great series randog, you picked up the texture well and they look great in b+w :thumbup:

hey hey randog! you really got the angles going pretty well out here... love the b/w tones...totally dig the contrast... awesome series :D
i cant pick a fave... they all work real well for me :D
thanks for sharing these :D
good stuff :thumbsup:
+rep

Wow. Very nice pics.
My dad always had a thing for El Caminos... I'm sure he would love to see what he could do with that one -- definately looks neglected!

Thanks everyone for your amazing feedback. :) here are two more shots of the front.

p1000713x6rv.jpg

p1000700xx5dn.jpg

Most reactions

Back