Totally Unmotivated

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The past week and a half I have been totally unmotivated. Despite carrying the camera around I have not taken any images, looked at any old images or even spent much time on TPF. Been in a little slump recently and the weather is getting me down.

Last night we had a good snowfall so today I made an effort to shoot a few images despite a heavy work day. I hope to pop out of this feeling soon.

Near whiteout conditions on the way to work.
24nov9242.jpg

Middle of the road
24nov9245.jpg

Best I could do today
24nov9254.jpg

First snow in the Mazda. Glad I got standard, great for stopping in slipper conditions.
24nov9248.jpg

Two shots from the trip home. I really missed some good lighting but that is the way it goes sometimes.
24nov9273.jpg

24nov9278.jpg

That’s all for now. I hope it is not this long until my next post :(

Eric

Arg I know that feeling all too well eric! :(
You'll get out of it.
Winter is tough for piccies; can be hard to get yer butt out the door and then it's white, white, white.
Well you did good here; love the subtle tones and beauty of the last two.
Keep at it! :D

Wow! Snow like that would shut Atlanta down for a week or so. :lol: I grew up in Michigan, so I well remember having to dig the driveway out just so I could drive to work. ;)

The third shot is beautifully composed - love those reflections. :thumbup:

Not bad for a guy in a slump. Let it be; it will pass! :hug::

hope you are better for this weekend bro! I am having the same feelings, hard to get out in that weather! It's going to warm up a bit this weekend, so let's see what we can do! love these shots too.

I'm glad you are pulling yourself out of the swamp by your own hair, here, Eric, for what shall we do on board without your photos every now and again.
This grey-grey weather with hardly any definition of anything out there will also get ME down, I already know it, and yes, winter is a tough season for photos and you have to have a keen eye to see what is worth the picture. You have that eye, so I think you will always find a good spot here and there for an AIRIC-photo for you - and for us, too :D The third, fifth and last DO show that you know how to make the best out of a "hopeless" photo situation!!!

Cool shots Eric. I really like the third shot.
I think it is the weather . Im missing the nice warm stuff and find it hard to get motivated too. It is dark when I leave for work, and dark when I head home. Gheesh...after last nights drive in the snow. Almost 2 hours on Highway 7 :banghead:

Thank guys and gals. I got out for some more shooting today between work calls and I think I got some fine pics. Will post later.

Eric

Can't wait to see your recent pictures AIRIC - great job finding the motiviation to take these... I know how you feel! Shots 3 & 5 are my favs.

Most reactions

Back