Tourist or Object Removal

here is my attempt, im pretty proud of it

i have the .tif if you would like learning rights to the edit (free learning rights)

That's nicely done. For some reason, I've always liked blurred backgrounds where the main focus area is clear as opposed to everything's focused. Either way, it's nice....

Last edited:
here is my attempt, im pretty proud of it
have the .tif if you would like learning rights to the edit (free learning rights)

Learning 'RIGHTS'? ... for one image? ... so many rools in this world :angel:

don't you think that sometimes we are too much sentimental ... ;)

All i mean is.. he can use my image and layers to learn how to remove the person (i have described how to do it in the layers)
instead of just posting my work everywhere but i deleted the file now

All i mean is.. he can use my image and layers to learn how to remove the person (i have described how to do it in the layers)
instead of just posting my work everywhere but i deleted the file now
Yeh i know what you meant, UUilliam, do not take it very personal, im just feel sick already of that word 'rights'.
It is everywhere we go. Looks like we live in prison or in army. rules rules rules 'mentioned' everywhere.
Maybe it sounded, but it wasn't adressed to you personally but to all rule makers.
Im not against them, but im against too many rules where is totally no point. It makes too hard to breath.

btw: where did you find that term 'learning rights' :) i never even heard about it.
The next step in creating rules i bet is going to be 'watching rights' ;)

:peacesign:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back