Toyota GT86

virginie24jb

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm lucky. My brother owns a white Toyota GT86 and it's such a beautiful car (as well as very fun to ride). That's generally my ride when I go out shooting, because he comes with me. He always jokes that he's my "assistant" and can "get me from point A to point B pretty fast if needed because light conditions change pretty quickly." :mrgreen:

Here are two pictures I took about two weeks ago as we were waiting for sunset (over the clouds).
Both are edited with Lightroom. First one is HDR.

Toyota GT86 III on Flickr

Toyota GT86 IV on Flickr

I quite like the first one and love the third one.
Although I think it would be a lot better without the red streak.
The cinematic feel was definitely achieved and I love the juxtaposition with the old building and almost futuristic looking car :)
Overall well done indeed.

Jesus those new ones are an improvement. You went from oversaturated snapshotty stuff (with editing they would be more than snapshots, IMO) to quite elegant and understated, and dammit, I like it. Bravo, sir, bravo. Or ma'am. This is the Internet. Hard to tell.

I quite like the first one and love the third one.
Although I think it would be a lot better without the red streak.
The cinematic feel was definitely achieved and I love the juxtaposition with the old building and almost futuristic looking car :)
Overall well done indeed.
Thank you very much. I'm happy to hear that it works. :) I'm so frustrated that I didn't try the 3rd one without that streak. I'm gonna have to go back. I think it's a nice place for a shoot like that.

Jesus those new ones are an improvement. You went from oversaturated snapshotty stuff (with editing they would be more than snapshots, IMO) to quite elegant and understated, and dammit, I like it. Bravo, sir, bravo. Or ma'am. This is the Internet. Hard to tell.
:blushing: Wow, thank you so much. Yeah, I feel like I've learnt a bit over the year. It's also not the same camera and lens.
Ma'am would be the right one. :wink:

Most reactions

Back