sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The winner of the August Challenge: "Space" contest: @FITBMX for "Just the Hills." Congratulations!!

1. Just The Hills
tpfchallenge_aug2015_1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I forgot to check this thread! :bouncingsmileys:

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Well done!

Thanks everyone! I only wish more people would have entered photos, I love a nice big set! :)

AND speaking of which--There are just about two weeks left to enter THIS MONTH's challenge contest!! Don't tell yourself you're "going" to do it--that way lies disaster, trust me!--just go take a picture and enter. Do it today and beat the rush!! :lol:

Congratulations!

Well done!

Thanks everyone! I only wish more people would have entered photos, I love a nice big set! :)

AND speaking of which--There are just about two weeks left to enter THIS MONTH's challenge contest!! Don't tell yourself you're "going" to do it--that way lies disaster, trust me!--just go take a picture and enter. Do it today and beat the rush!! :lol:

30+ wind yesterday, today and most of this week. So I will get it done this weekend. :)

Congratulations!

Well done!

30+ wind yesterday, today and most of this week. So I will get it done this weekend. :)

And for the record, that was a collective "you"--Y'ALL! EVERYONE, go take a photo for this month's challenge!

Well, OK. If you insist.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back