TPF Book?

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was sittin here think wouldn't it be cool to have a TPF book of pics? Maybe like a coffee table book or something of that nature. It would probably take a lot of work, but it would be pretty sweet to have a book full of TPF member photos. Probably not really a practical idea, but I thought I'd throw it out there. A gal can dream can't she? :lol:

I would buy one.... but I wouldn't want to be the one to try to put it together.... :shock:

Well crap, cuz you were the person I was gonna nominate :lol:

I thought it was either you or GerryDavid...couldn't remember for sure, so I didn't say anything....was that conversation up where the calendar is??? Might want to look in that forum.

I'm with Arty here, a lot of people on this forum produce some really stunning work, and i'd be proud to have it sit on my coffee table and be able to say I was part of the community that created that!

would you guys want this to be a voting process?...or something where the mods and admins pick the people who will be included?

hmmm. that sounds good at first, and it probably would be if this were a humongously large community, but this isn't one, and i think that would result in some pretty bruised egos. plus everyone that didnt 'make the book' would forever hate the admins and mods.

oh, and i'd love to be a part of the conceptual stage, just not the printing stage :D

well it was a voting process for the calendar, and there were lots of people that didnt vote...so i was just wondering.

something like this could be very doable!

Most reactions

Back