TPF Canada Meet Up

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first Southern Ontario TPF meet up has now concluded. We all arrived at 8am to nice sunshine that only lasted an hour or so before it turned to overcast. We had a great time talking and shooting while strolling through the Conservation area. We are sorry to say Jen was not able to make it as we all looked forward to meeting her.

An early morning shot of your Canadian TPFers: Raymond Barlow and Daisey, Chiller, AIRIC (me) and Canoncan.
tpf8592.jpg

I guess I should have been shooting the same as everyone else but this is for the girls of TPF.
tpf9444.jpg

Daisy having fun feeding the birds.
tpf9461.jpg

tpf9472.jpg

tpf9474.jpg

tpf9478.jpg

tpf9481.jpg

Carl having fun with a squirrel. This is the same squirrel that tried to climb up Peter’s 400mm when he bent down. It was pretty funny.
tpf9482.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder what Raymond is doing? Looking at a duck I guess :confused:
tpf9487.jpg

After lunch Raymond and Daisey returned for more shooting while the rest of us went home. It was a great time and we will make plans to do it again in Raymond’s territory sometime soon.

Eric

These are wonderful! :) Everyone looks great, and what a lovely area to shoot in. I can't believe how tame those critters are.

Can't wait to see everyone else's shots, as well!

Thanks for being so (how to put this) considerate with your documentation of the event. :lmao:

Great series, Eric!!! :)

Hey who's the guy in the light hat? Thanks for putting my a** in the pictures. I am still trying to recover from being attacked by a neurotic squirrel.

:biggrin:

Yes, as terri is saying, heehee, thanks for being so ... erm ... considerate :mrgreen:
Great meeting you had there, like Jon I wish those couple of thousands of kilometres between you and me (and the negligible bit of water... erm...) could have just disappeared... it would have been fun to be with you.

And wild animals that are so tame... I mean.
I have NEVER seen that before!
More piccies, more piccies, more piccies! (How could Peter forget to photograph the group! :shock: ) :roll: Ts!

;)

OMG, I am laughing my behind off!!! Airic, you are too funny!! thanks for all the candids of myself and Daisy, totally thrilled to meet all of you, and honered!

Haven't seen any heron pics from you or Canoncan.. i hope chiller has one to offer this Canadian contest of shutterbugs!

I am still uploading, but I will post a few in a couple of hours.

Thanks again guys, Please plan to come here ASAP, even next weekend if you like, all are welcome!

Raymond J Barlow said:
Please plan to come here ASAP, even next weekend if you like, all are welcome!

I would ... if only I could...

hahaha Eric thank you for the second pictures :) nice :D:D:D mrrrrrr
and wow! you can actually touch the bird there?? wow!!!I've never touched a bird!!!!!!! and you can touch a sqirell??!?!?!?!?!?! gosh! where the heck do you guys live!??!! Is it Earth still???

hehehe the 2nd and last shot is so funny! i think i know wats ray doing there :lmao: !! thanks a lot for the pictures airic! i didnt know u wer taking pictures of us! very nice shots! we had so much fun today! glad to meet u in person. :D

sweet_daisy said:
hehehe the 2nd and last shot is so funny! i think i know wats ray doing there :lmao: !! thanks a lot for the pictures airic! i didnt know u wer taking pictures of us! very nice shots! we had so much fun today! glad to meet u in person. :D

smelling the fresh air!!

As always, simply fabulous, Eric :hail:!
It would be such an honor to meet 5 fantastic photo fanatics like yourselves! Maybe some day... I better start taking mad pictures :shock:... And can't wait to see the rest of the secret files :lol:!

It was so cool when that sqirrel came over and gave me the "high 5" .. we will bring some peanuts next time for sure.. there are friendly chipmunks there too! what an amazing place, thanks again guys!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back