TPF Canada Meet Up

AIRIC said:
Hmmm, I wonder what Raymond is doing? Looking at a duck I guess :confused:
tpf9487.jpg

:biglaugh:

man, those are just great....ya'll look just like i pictured you....daisy, your sure looking great...time is really flying on your new arrival....

airic, as always, you take great pictures...and i can tell they are not posed, but they look so good... (really dig the shot for the chicks..thanks for that!!! all us girls that can appreciate a good view, owe you!!!)

the only thing i keep thinking, is that i can not meet up with any of ya'll... i am the least photogenic person, and i hate my pic made, so by the time i had everyone sign a release stating they would not take my pic, the sun would be down and we would be getting night shots....!! besides, i couldnt afford to replace everyones camera...

i'm glad ya'll all got to meet.....did you find that you felt comfortable after a time? kinda like you already knew each other????

Aprilraven you are more then welcome. I have to say I felt comfortable with everyone right from the beginning. The time flew by and we never really ran out of things to talk about. I sure wish all of you could have been there. I have a better appreciation of the park today after seeing other people enjoy it, I guess I kind of take it for granted. I never realized just what a wonderful place it is with the birds and animals so friendly. Daisy and Raymond, if you want any of the photos I took let me know and I will send you the larger files.

Cheers,

Eric

Awesome shots Airic.
It is great to see how they turned out, after being there with everyone. Very nice.

Interesting to see how many pics we got the same. Excellent place , and I cant wait to go back.

Looks like you all had a great time...can't wait to see some of the photo-photos...We should have a Florida meet up.

Meet-ups are a great thing.
And what is quite amazing is that when you meet and it, in fact, is the first time you meet the others in person, it does not FEEL like it! While it may be a fact, the impression is all different ... or so it felt to me when, for example, I first met Hertz at the airport in Stanstead in August, where he came to collect us. It was as if there was an old friend coming to meet me.
So I am glad to hear that things went exactly like this yesterday for our Canadian branch of The Great TPFers!!! :D

lovely shots eric! oh meet-ups look like so much fun! wish i can make it to one of those sometime :D
awesome shots :mrgreen:

well April,with my business, i meet and get to know new people everyday, so i was totally comfortable from the start.. I knew these guys well enough from reading all of their posts, so I was really looking fwd to this meet, knowing how cool these guys are.
I really hope we can see you some day, sorry you are so shy, there is nothing to worry about, we would be glad to honor your wishes, and not take any pictures of you, But i am so sure you would have such a good time with us.. hope you re-consider!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back