TPF Darkroom Film Snobs Print Exchange

TPF Darkroom Snobs Print Exchange

• Total voters
Just to clarify, i'll be sending 20 prints to mat by the last day of february and a contact sheet.

i'm in

We send them all to Matt as coordinator, that way the postage is cheaper. You would have 2 packages to pay for (one out, one in) instead of a package out to everyone and a package in from everyone.

Now with trog in, thats 7, so 14 total prints, at this time... and actually it would only be 12, since you don't need to send one of each for yourself. :)

Ok, I grok. That's what I thought he was saying, then someone said 20 prints but we didn't have 10 participants. :D We still may, of course.

And I thought he was hoping we'd throw in a contact sheet for each participant to view.

Confirm, Matt?

terri said:
Ok, I grok. That's what I thought he was saying, then someone said 20 prints but we didn't have 10 participants. :D We still may, of course.

And I thought he was hoping we'd throw in a contact sheet for each participant to view.

Confirm, Matt?

Yeah, 2 prints and 1 contact sheet for each participant.

terri said:
I regret to inform you of this, but ksmattfish has since gone digital.
:p

Didn't beleive it for an instant.... But I still almost cried :D

That would suck!

Zach :D

P.S. Its good to back from finals! :D

I think he's been gone for a little bit now, I sent him a PM last week and he hasn't gotten back to me yet... I just hope its because he hasn't been on and not that he is ignoring me! :)

aggiezach said:
I think he's been gone for a little bit now, I sent him a PM last week and he hasn't gotten back to me yet... I just hope its because he hasn't been on and not that he is ignoring me! :)

Nah, Matt's great, I'm sure he's just been slammed like everyone else this time of year, plus he has a little one to get Christmas ready for.

Why do I feel the need to add: Yo! here....? :scratch:

:wink:

Howdy. I've been trying to spend more time in the darkroom, and less time yapping on the internet.

So far we have 8 people, so each of us is going to send 14 prints (7 each of 2 different prints) and 7 contact sheets (they can be different or the same). Try to be ready by the end of February, and then I'll PM everyone my address. Please enclose shipping equal to what it costs you to send it to me, as that is what it should cost to send your print package back.

There are still 2 more open spaces is anyone is interested.

1. Orie
2. Terri
3. Artemis
4. Aggiezach
5. Havoc
6. KSmattfish
7. qweasdzyc
8. tr0gd0o0r
9. ???
10. ???

Most reactions

New Topics