TPF Darkroom Snobs Print Exchange Part 2

KevinR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello All,
Welcome to the TPF Darkroom Snobs Print Exchange Round 2.

This print exchange is open to anybody doing hand made prints in their, as I like to call it "the batcave" or darkroom. This can be B&W or for those brave souls attempting it, Color.

I am going to keep it open until June 15. Thats will give you one month to decide. Hopefully we can get around 10-12 participents.

Then we will have an as yet to be determined amount of time to complete the project.

This is going to be 1 print that you feel represents your style or just one of your favorites. I have made up an information list that I will email you, so that we all can get the pertinent information on that print. Hopefully, this will give people some incite on equipment, papers, supplies, and techniques used and hopefully lead to some discussion on this.

Hope to hear from all darkroom snobs.
And if a Mod would so kindly set me up with a sticky, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Kevin

I'm watching this thread but haven't quite decided as of yet. Since I realized I don't have any paper at the moment and don't know how much time i'll be having. But as the date gets closer I may jump on in (the main variable for me is how many people join)

So we have already a total of 5

Possible 6.

Just a note to trog, I just ran some tests of the Arista II from Freestyle. This is now made by Kentmere. Very nice stuff. Very similiar to the Oriental I have been using. Good quality, for a good price.

Just a note to trog, I just ran some tests of the Arista II from Freestyle. This is now made by Kentmere. Very nice stuff. Very similiar to the Oriental I have been using. Good quality, for a good price.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. Hopefully my local store will have it. They're great people and I like giving them my business

Most reactions

Back