TPF DC Meetup V

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
It's late and I'm tired and extremely lazy but I wanted to get a few of these shots up before we meet tomorrow for the 6th meetup. I did not do ANY post processing mainly because I'm being really lazy right now.

enjoy.....

Taken from the VA side of the Potomac River looking back at D.C.
20060122015654_wash_memorial_parkway.jpg

Taken from the middle of the Arlington Memorial Bridge
20060122015045_arlington%20bridge%20trails.jpg

The City of Rosslyn, VA
20060122020454_rosslyn_va.jpg

Chopper
chopper.jpg

I'm a fairly tall guy, 6'7" to be exact but WOW, look at me now! It sort of reminds me of those tall creatures in Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People Video.
tall.jpg

I like the City of Rosslyn one, it looks like theres a meteor heading in to wipe it out. Also the Helicopter, isn't that one of those used to ferry your President to and fro?

get them pics up gentlemen....we wanna see what we missed. :mrgreen:

I need some post processing time. I shot nearly 6 Gb today. I filled up 1 4 Gb Sandisk Extreme III card as well as a Ultra II 2 Gb. Too much crap to sort though. I'm going to bed. Keep your eyes open for the DC Meetup VI post though....

Scott

MyCameraEye said:
I need some post processing time. I shot nearly 6 Gb today. I filled up 1 4 Gb Sandisk Extreme III card as well as a Ultra II 2 Gb. Too much crap to sort though. I'm going to bed. Keep your eyes open for the DC Meetup VI post though....

Scott

i think they're running out of sticky tape :lmao:

Most reactions

Back