TPF does DC rumor thread...

Will we be camp on The Mall and is PG bring her RVs, seriously have you look at your calendar yet, the first weekend would be bad for me to close to my Dad birthday

How about Philly instead? ;)

A DC meetup in the Spring should work well for me, assuming that school doesn't get in the way. Any time after mid-June or so would be perfect since I'll have graduated by then. But that's probably a tad too late for what others were hoping.

I'd love to finally meet JM since he ditched us on the last NYC trip :p

Uni - What was the name of that hotel review site you mentioned in New York?
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I have heard of this rumor, and I intend to spread it around. ;)

I love the idea! DC is a great place to visit! Can you imagine us crazy TPFers invading the capitol city? Staying together in one hotel? Oh my.

We need to make this the biggest meetup ever! :D

I vote for the month of May. :thumbup:

terri said:
I have heard of this rumor, and I intend to spread it around. ;)

I love the idea! DC is a great place to visit! Can you imagine us crazy TPFers invading the capitol city? Staying together in one hotel? Oh my.

We need to make this the biggest meetup ever! :D

I vote for the month of May. :thumbup:

End of April would be best for me....

If you are all serious about this big and even maybe international meet-up in DC in spring, then I can tell you that my husband asked me today, if and if so when we would make it over to the States? Meaning: when would we have the opportunity and TIME to go? And the only, absolutely only chance for us to fly over would be between April 2 and April 9 (or April 3 and April 10 - depending on when flights are cheaper, on Sundays or weekdays ... and if Tuesdays are even cheaper than Mondays, it could be April 4 - 11 - maximum April 12). For during those days, both kids will be in their respective training camps (son: triathlon, daughter: swimming). And ONLY when their camps are far from home, which they are in the Easter Vacation, do we have the time to suspend our chauffeuring duties - mainly to the swimming pool - and have time to ourselves.

So: IF you should go into some serious planning, and IF you would want "LaFoto" and her husband to be in the group, those are the dates.
Now you go about planning.

I shall sit back :popcorn:

Wow, that lends some serious consideration to those dates. I'd love to see you and your husband make it!!! Its a bit earlier than I was planning on, but I'm pretty sure my wife and I could make that happen.

It would be a blast if you could come stateside, LaFoto! :D

So, how cold is it in DC that time of year? The wimp from the South wants to know. :mrgreen:

I could probably make it to DC. I think I even know people I can visit while I'm there.

MmMm...DC in April..

It should be in the mid 60s low 70s then if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I've been there at that time. We'll have to do some research...

Most reactions

Back