TPF does DC rumor thread...

If you could decide on a date fast, we could go about booking flights ... the earlier the cheaper, I would think. Any time between April 2 and 12 is our time slot. If it should not work out, well then... It must work out for most, that is the most important!

April is an arts festival month for me, that's why I said May. ;)

I will check my mailings and see, but probably before the 15th works best...? I won't say more till I check a real schedule. :)

It would be fun to try to make it, but I'll defer to what works best for everyone and hope for another time if need be.

It would be really good if the "rumour" on "THE BIG INTERNATIONAL TPF-MEET-UP IN DC" came out of its rumour-state and would turn into a planning state so we could either go and book our flights or leave it all together if the dates don't work out. What can we do to spread the rumour and make people check all their brandnew calendars!?!?!?

Early April may work for me and my wife as well. But I need to know soon to get the time off. I was planning a week around then as well.

Eric

My Easter break starts on the 13 and goes through the 17 which happens to be a day after LaFoto's dates, but that weekend of the 8th and 9th could work for me.

I'm setting my sights on that weekend, probably make it a 3-day weekend for me actually, so 7th-9th.

Is there anyone offhand that is able to commit to those dates right now?

Well, 7 - 9 April would fit right in! :D

(7 April is the day when my daughter will OFFICIALLY become a teenager, though by behaviour she has been that for two years now :roll:, but she will be away from home on her birthday, anyway - swim training camp! - so we must all celebrate it being apart... so we can also be "The Pond apart", right ;) ???)

Oh please, try to get this going, then we can start making firm plans and the necessary bookings!

Any idea how we can make this even more visible to ALL? Not only those who happen to come into this little sub-forum?

LaFoto said:
Oh please, try to get this going, then we can start making firm plans and the necessary bookings!

Any idea how we can make this even more visible to ALL? Not only those who happen to come into this little sub-forum?
Sure. We can put up an announcement as soon as the dates are confirmed. :) It will be at the top of every forum.

What airport is best to fly into? I'm thinking about this one, but I want to check flight pricing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back