TPF Fight Club - TONIGHT

um yeah... i'm ready too.

*looks at xmetal and slowly backs away*

Krap!danm bars... tonight i had a waitress from one bar call me out... last night it was the owner of another... im gonna get in on a duel one day i swear........

How interesting. All this appears to happen without any photos being posted - or at least, not that I can find.
It is obviously just something for you Americans to play at. As usual you have forgotten about the rest of the world - who are in bed when you indulge yourselves.
Only to be expected. You couldn't face any real competition.

Hertz van Rental said:
How interesting. All this appears to happen without any photos being posted - or at least, not that I can find.
It is obviously just something for you Americans to play at. As usual you have forgotten about the rest of the world - who are in bed when you indulge yourselves.

Erm..... the photos are here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38795

And we had some Canadians, some Texans, some Aussies.... Not all Americans.;)

We'll have to arrange some to coincide with a time nearly all the world can participate in e.g 12:00 EST (17:00 GMT) What would that make it for Oz? 00:00?

Obviously this would have to be on a weekend though! :lol:

Hertz van Rental said:

Well its always so hard to get Dreamlanders to wake up....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back