TPF fights

Robin_Usagani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So you probably have noticed that I fight with derrel a lot here.
So we started a friendly conversation.. It was kinda like a peace talk.

0T9A4133_zps070971ca.jpg
[/URL]

Then we decided to settle our differences with a game of thumb wrestling. Rotanimod was the ref.

0T9A4134_zps2f46f77c.jpg
[/URL]

Then a fight broke off

0T9A4135_zps3c162ae2.jpg
[/URL]

The end.
0T9A4132_zpsf8d18870.jpg
[/URL]

So I am hurt but still alive. It looks like Derrel and I will be arguing again on TPF. Sorry guys.... I tried very hard to put the past behind but it didn't work.

Who paid the tab?
It sure the hell wasn't R's cheap ass!! It was probably Derrel, but then his card got declined along with his coupon, so Robin had to pay with his leftover ones from the strip club last night! :)

And Now comes the thread where derrel tell's us how his card was declined and he needs future dati...err....fighting...advice...

to soon?

Having sneaky meets is against the rules or something ;)
haha glad to see a mini TPF meet! Though I'm left with one all important question - who was the 4th one present?!?!?!

Its awesome that you guys met up.

And Now comes the thread where derrel tell's us how his card was declined and he needs future dati...err....fighting...advice...

to soon?

...exactly what i was thinking....lol great photojournalism :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

...actually,can't wait to see derrel's comic book version of how it really went down (in derrel's head):wink:

Wait one second......Robin....is that a purse? a.k.a. clutch (watch he will prob. say it belongs to R)

to soon?

...exactly what i was thinking....lol great photojournalism :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

we HAVE to hit 23 pages before 3 days pass.

It sure the hell wasn't R's cheap ass!! It was probably Derrel, but then his card got declined along with his coupon, so Robin had to pay with his leftover ones from the strip club last night! :)

Yes Kathy, I'd make you pay. And I'd take you to Olive Garden. And I'd force you to use a coupon.

:sillysmi:

... how it really went down (in derrel's head):wink:

That's a scary place to be :lmao:

Robin payed the dinner tab, his on his expense account card, and for me and Rotanimod on his personal card, and he steadfastly refused our money, over and over...but I insisted on paying the waitress's tip (20%) in cash...Rotanimod picked up the coffee tab...we each payed for our own toys at Dollar Tree...

And we talked about Kay Thor a bit too...but it was all good, all good...no bad comments, no gossip, just tales of praise and amazement....

What was weird is that the spoon I stabbed Robinson with went in pretty deep...deeper than the sword I bought at Dollar Tree...

Robin payed the dinner tab, his on his expense account card, and for me and Rotanimod on his personal card, and he steadfastly refused our money, over and over...but I insisted on paying the waitress's tip (20%) in cash...Rotanimod picked up the coffee tab...we each payed for our own toys at Dollar Tree...

And we talked about Kay Thor a bit too...but it was all good, all good...no bad comments, no gossip, just tales of praise and amazement....

What was weird is that the spoon I stabbed Robinson with went in pretty deep...deeper than the sword I bought at Dollar Tree...
Can I get the praise and amazement thing in a cartoon like jar-jar gets? I need a visual.

I got a new phone this week that shoots in cartoon mode, and my son snapped a few pics. And Kathy, no, that was NOT Robin's clutch on the table...he kept his purse inside his Canon backpack camera bag, along with his 5D-III and 24-70 and flash and the customized Minolta f/1.2 manual focus lens he had. That little bag on the table you see was my son's Skylander's pencil case...which Robin did admire, now that I think about it...

$Robin_Derrel_Rotanimod joke.jpg

Above is the way I pictured the meet-up would go--BEFORE it actually occurred. I mean...I thought somebody named "Robin" would be a chick, ya' know? Turned out to be a DUDE!!!!!! And things got wayy,wayyy out of hand...I mean, who knew I'd sink a restaurant spoon deep into the dude's shoulder socket area after he got a few beers in him and got lippy???

kathythorson said:
Can I get the praise and amazement thing in a cartoon like jar-jar gets? I need a visual.

Kay-Thor (part super-mom, part super-hero) gets a pat on the back from Derrel, as he tells her how amazingly awesome she is!

$Kay Thor_pat on the back.jpg

Most reactions

Back