TPF group on dA

Pre-Loved. said:
Daniel, first of all you'll need a dA account. go to www.deviantart.com and sign up. Then go to tpfers.deviantart.com and click on the "Send Note" button, this will send a note to Joe who will then add you to the list of members in that group!

Magic!
And the "send note" button is located where? I do not see it.

Its right next to the 'Activity' button

Does anyone use their print services? any opinions?

danalec99 said:
Does anyone use their print services? any opinions?

I have a print account, but I haven't sold a single one yet. =\ It's probably just that my pictures aren't sell-worthy, but I've also heard that DA doesn't give you a whole lot of exposure to people looking to buy art.

Thanks verbal!! :)

Alright, so I already have a ton of notes, but I'm a bit worn out from my early morning flight today, si I'll get it updated tomorrow! Looks like we're up to 13 now, however.

Artemis said:
Where is the free account membership?
Same place as the pay one, you juct have to select the free one. If nothing else, when it comes time to pay, just stop and log in. It'll automatically make it the free one.

Verbal said:
I have a print account, but I haven't sold a single one yet. =\ It's probably just that my pictures aren't sell-worthy, but I've also heard that DA doesn't give you a whole lot of exposure to people looking to buy art.
I sold one on the 14th I noticed today :D so they do sell eventually ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back