TPF IPhone Application

Bump!

So did any of those suggested apps/sites or whatever for the iPhone, blackberry ad droids pan out?? I'm curious.....I'd like something like that on my BB. Haha...mobile web is fine--but apps are just fun.

Bump!

So did any of those suggested apps/sites or whatever for the iPhone, blackberry ad droids pan out?? I'm curious.....I'd like something like that on my BB. Haha...mobile web is fine--but apps are just fun.

Still waiting to see if one of the moderators notices the threads :D If they do not soon I shall PM them

i think we should all bombard the admins inbox with requests for this.

i think we should all bombard the admins inbox with requests for this.

Admins now know about it :) so hopefully it will only be a matter of time before we hear back! Fingers crossed for a positive response. Would be cool to have TPF easily on the move!

DH

They only have the beta download for Blackberry's. I downloaded it, it didnt work ( at all ) some error. weird. oh well.

Dont you have to pay for this per forum , or monthly? what?

I think you have to pay for the app if you want to post etc. But if you want it read only then its free. This is on the Iphone anyway, not sure about blackberry.

Hi Guys
We have just launched an iphone app that allows you to send photos for printing onto canvas to create a work of art for your wall.
Take a look - It's called photo2canvas

Most reactions

New Topics

Back