TPF Meet up shots

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
While we were only blessed by one Heron, I think the Chickadees and the crazed squirrels, the vocal Blue Jays and one treat for me was a vist from two Lesser Yellow Legs that hung around for a while. Now I can't speak for the rest but those two made my day. I think a good time was had by all. Alas I forgot to take pictures of the people. Habit I guess :confused:

Lesser Yellow Legs

five.jpg

A little tongue

four.jpg

Early Morning Sun Goose

six.jpg

See through Blue Jay

three.jpg

Because Airic Did.

one.jpg

two.jpg

Wonderful!
I envy you all.
For the chance to meet, for the chance to see all these wild animals, for your capabilities to capture them so well in your photos... and boy, you've got a big one ... Lens I mean! LENS! LENS!!!!

oh man! the last one is my fav!!! wonderful job!!!

Another great meetup series, wow, you guys got some really great shots! I hope that goose survived whatever it was choking on. :) I really love that blue jay pic tho, awesome.

JB

lmao @ "the crazed squirrel"..... :lol: I would have loved seeing that.

These are great, Canoncan! I see you caught the same duck that Airic did. ;) But I agree with Mentos, I think the last shot is the standout for me. Really nice capture. :thumbup:

Looking forward to everyone else's...Chiller, Raymond...you're next!

Same thing for your shots during the meet-up...all beautiful!!! You guys took some great photos. I can't wait to see the rest.

ahh, canoncan.... i love the first shot...the reflections...and the second shot..? teh water drops on its head...perfect..! but the blue jay shot is just unreal..and the feather shot is my favorite!! your just outstanding in taking these.....i know ya'll had a great time!! wish i could meet ya'll all too!!

Beautiful shots Canoncan. All of these are just great. I think all four of us got the yelling duck. I would post mine, but it is almost identical to yours. :lol:
It was awesome to meet you. Had a blast and look forward to the next meet up.

It does not surprise me too much to hear that you ALL photographed the yelling goose. If I had been there and it had gone so mad at me (or whoever), I'd have grabbed the ol' camera, too ;). (Or the new one, maybe :scratch: ... think-think: no telephoto lens ... so yeah: the ol' camera :D).

gorgeous shots! super clarity...

#2 is awesome.. sweet light in the third!.. the texture in the fifth is nice too!
thanks for sharing :)

Man, I just want to go back and do it over again. Today is raining and dark so I think we are all stuck in the house looking at yesterdays photos. Maybe I should dabble in some still life...hey! wait a minute, where is Nicholas he is always willing to play :)

Eric

Thanks to all. Much appreciated. You are all very kind. That is why I like this place. Corrina you crack me up>>> Great job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back