TPF members Facebook Page

Yes, I have two pages - one personal, one business.

That is double sad, over here there are too many young kids running their life on Facebook in 10 years time people will not be able to have a conversation
It's unbelievable the rubbish they put on there

People probably thought the same thing when their neighbors started bringing home the blasted shiny boxes that they watch their stories on in the fifties.

My partner worked on a case where a young girl meet a lad off Facebook, she was RAPED, so yes Facebook is fantastic, it's one of the first things the police check for clues

That is double sad, over here there are too many young kids running their life on Facebook in 10 years time people will not be able to have a conversation
It's unbelievable the rubbish they put on there

People probably thought the same thing when their neighbors started bringing home the blasted shiny boxes that they watch their stories on in the fifties.

My partner worked on a case where a young girl meet a lad off Facebook, she was RAPED, so yes Facebook is fantastic, it's one of the first things the police check for clues

And I bet people are raped off of Match.com, and e-harmony on a regular basis as well (Also, have you heard of CRAIGSLIST?). So what's your point? If you're going to put the blame on Facebook for "causing" rape, you're going to have to recognize the other mediums in which this kind of thing occurs. It's not like Facebook INITIATED the rape, or FORCED the girl to meet up with a stranger alone. That was kind of her wrong doing, IMO. It's common sense, really.

Last edited:

I'm not at all convinced that makes Facebook any worse than the internet in general.

I'm not at all convinced that makes Facebook any worse than the internet in general.

Well so far i have never heard of it happening on a dating agency

Most reactions

Back