TPF movie

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There's been a little bit of discussion in the Examples and How to's thread about making slide shows etc.
Well... How about a little promo movie of all the wonderful photos we have on this site??? (Might even end up in TPF shop eventually)

I've started scratching something together and it's looking pretty good at the moment but I'm having trouble scouring through all the great photos on this site. I haven't been around here all that long so I know I've missed some excellent work. I was definately going to put in the winners of our monthly and weekly comps. So if you think it's a good idea and you've seen a really great photo here could you please email it to me at
gmailcopy.jpg

And could they be a nice high quality with no frames and I'll shrink them down if needs be.

Oh btw make sure you get artist's aproval before you send it on to me, and hell... send some of your own photos too!

Heh thats funny I was just thinking about this same sort of thing not too long ago :scratch:

Very cool idea, would make a nice computer screensaver or something :)

Ok so far I've got one minutes worth of photos. now I've gotta go PM everyone. Urgh.

But please, please send me more photos! I'm just trying to pick the right music to go with it now too... any ideas there?

Yay I've finished it!!!!

Ok I've rendered it in a couple of different formats and qualities to suit all of your tastes. I've got nowhere to host these but I can email them to you no probs, just put your addy here (anti web-bot style of course) or pm me and I'll send it to you. Make sure you tell me what format you want.

I can't get really good quality for some reason (unless you want the DVD quality one), so when you watch it, it's best if you make your media player screen a little bit smaller - it makes it look much nicer and clearer.

Here they are best quality to worst quality:
1. DVD Quality (weird flickering on parallel lines) 50MB - I can't email this but we might be able to figure something out.
2. WMV - Windows Media Player File - 3.88MB - sorry it's a bit fuzzy
3. RM - Real Player File - 3.72MB - this is a bit jarry and fuzzy
4. I can also send you a copy with no audio - I haven't rendered this yet but just tell me if you want RM or WMV.

This is the first time I've done something like this, I usually do things with really high DVD quality resolution so I'm not used to the crap quality but hell, I got a kick out of looking at so many great photos!

do a taster with the little ones, and if some people want it at DVD quality charge via paypal for the costs of DVD + postage + some for TPF - and a bottle of wine for you ;)

We did something similar on my forum a couple of years ago to raise cash, except that was a CD with loads of tracks mixed in with a screen reader reading loads of selected threads and posts from the previous twelve months. Worked quite well and raised a good amount of money, along with raising a smile.

Never got the bottle of wine for myself though :(

Most reactions

Back