TPF New Look

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is anyone finding this new layout and all the flashy ads nearly as irksome as I am?

I'm literally sitting here debating not logging in anymore.

I'm not trying to be a pain, but MAN...

It is more add-ie but it doesnt bother me as long as there are no pop ups

The new one is kinda neat, but needs some tinkering, so I have switched back to the other one. Way easier on my bad eyes. :er:

I agree - I think it has kind of a nice look and no pop ups - works for me!

Try the "TPF Default", it's kinda boring - but it doesn't have any of that crap everyone is complaining about. It's the only one I've ever used, so everything still looks the same for me...

Please use the search function found ..... somewhere...... on TPF. This is a redundant thread.

:lmao:

Try the "TPF Default", it's kinda boring - but it doesn't have any of that crap everyone is complaining about. It's the only one I've ever used, so everything still looks the same for me...

Oh, ok, wow. Thank GOD. Still has flashy ads but at least one of them is pushed way down to the bottom like I'm used to.

MAN I was panicking there for a minute.

Yes, I live a very small life. :lol:

Is anyone finding this new layout and all the flashy ads nearly as irksome as I am?

I'm literally sitting here debating not logging in anymore.

I'm not trying to be a pain, but MAN...

I'm with you Chris; they're going to have make some changes if they want my subscription money again!

Humm.....I dunno what happened but the first sime I tried that I still had the newfangled thingy but now it seems to work....Guess I missed or something.

See that's how I felt about the ads when you didn't log in. What I did in the beginning was change my settings to the blue color feature. I didn't like the color palette of TPF. I've been brain washed by AOL. So try changing the color scheme and see if your eyes like it. I think it's only 2 choices.

Most reactions

Back