TPF Photo Challenge - April '14 - "3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarkson's already doing the motorboating, while Freud is already... staring? Yeah, that.

This picture right next to your avatar of Jeremy Clarkson poses an interesting juxtaposition of serious and silly :)

Is that your ideal threesome? Clarkson, Freud and you?

you nasty gurl.

Dude. I don't do corpses and I'm all about Hammond, not Clarkson.

James May might need some instruction.

Just sayin'.

3 cats

3 gorrillas

3 waffles

3 cameras !!!

bummer .. I'm short one camera body :( for this theme

Well look at that, all you need is 2 more. At least one male.

The first thing I thought of was 'threesome.'

tumblr_lgytra46Vj1qcadd9.gif

Just sayin'.

True, though there might be something to be said for a man who knows how to slow things down, who can finesse. Clarkson can yell "Power!" as loudly as he wants, but sometimes a girl needs a...um, car...that handles the curves and doesn't just go really fast in a straight line ;)

I figured most women would prefer Hammond.

Just a guess.

Just sayin'.

True, though there might be something to be said for a man who knows how to slow things down, who can finesse. Clarkson can yell "Power!" as loudly as he wants, but sometimes a girl needs a...um, car...that handles the curves and doesn't just go really fast in a straight line ;)

This is why Hammond loves Pagani so much. Wait, that was a metaphor. Oh, ok, I see what's going on here... :lol:

Yup, cat video is funny! Thanks!

The girl goes to whomever performs the first handbrake turn. Everyone knows women find handbrakes irresistible.

Well, first of all, I can perform my own handbrake turns ;) None of my ex-boyfriends could do one. Note the ex- prefix. My boyfriend now not only can do a good handbrake turn, but he also taught me me new tricks, like how to heel-toe. He's a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back