TPF Photo Challenge - April '14 - "3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl goes to whomever performs the first handbrake turn. Everyone knows women find handbrakes irresistible.

Well, first of all, I can perform my own handbrake turns ;) None of my ex-boyfriends could do one. Note the ex- prefix. My boyfriend now not only can do a good handbrake turn, but he also taught me me new tricks, like how to heel-toe. He's a keeper.

Wait till the time comes for the J-Turn. You'll need a cigarette after.

For this month, we have decided to set the challenge theme as "3". Please keep in mind that these themes are meant to be subjective. Think outside the box and be creative! Good luck to everyone! We can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Well, I hate to break up the great innuendo filled discussion about cage driving, but back to the topic:

How about a 3 yr old?

The girl goes to whomever performs the first handbrake turn. Everyone knows women find handbrakes irresistible.

Well, first of all, I can perform my own handbrake turns ;) None of my ex-boyfriends could do one. Note the ex- prefix. My boyfriend now not only can do a good handbrake turn, but he also taught me me new tricks, like how to heel-toe. He's a keeper.

Wait till the time comes for the J-Turn. You'll need a cigarette after.

No doubt! :D

3 Bison in -30 degree weather, can weigh close to 3,000lbs, run at speeds up to 30Mph!; Yellowstone National Park.

I'm still doing 3 naked selfies stacked and adding copious amounts of bacon. That's gotta win here. :lol:

Where's the voting poll?

I'll get it up tonight!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back