TPF Photo Challenge -August '13 - "Selective Color"

I might try this time, though it might be a little plain jane but I'll give it a shot, maybe see something around town that works :p

(Sharon- sorry I edited your post to clean this thread up. - Manaheim)

• Images submitted must be anonymous and must bear no markings or indications of who the image belongs to. Watermarks, names and copyrights embedded in IEXIF information, etc. count as identification and such images will be rejected.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very new here, and have never posted a single pic yet. Can anyone please tell how or where I put my photo to enter the challenge.

I am very new here, and have never posted a single pic yet. Can anyone please tell how or where I put my photo to enter the challenge.

there is an email address listed in the first post along with the guidelines.

I've cleaned this thread up. I'd like to remind everyone this is all supposed to be friendly and fun. If you can't say anything nice, please keep your comments to yourself.

I've cleaned this thread up. I'd like to remind everyone this is all supposed to be friendly and fun. If you can't say anything nice, please keep your comments to yourself.

And *I'd* like remind everyone that MY above post that was edited was at least friendly, if not all that fun. :lmao:
(No offense taken at editing my post, my bunny friend--I just don't want anyone to get the idea that it was MY post that was offensive or unfriendly. Cause we all know that I'm just NOT like that. :D (At least, not that you'll ever see on the internetz...lol)

CRAZY! I KNOW! hehe

While being a newbie here, I humbly suggest everyone have a glass...and some bacon. $Wine Glass Santa Barbara.JPG

Noob here. I'm going to give this a try. I've never tried selective color. I do have Lightroom though have barely used it. I guess I have a few other programs too but don't use those either. LOL

But I'm guessing the moderator wants a picture of a colored monkey (he says he likes monkeys). So I'll have to take a picture of a monkey wearing a rainbow sweater. I guess that will be my first attempted experiment.

Noob here. I'm going to give this a try. I've never tried selective color. I do have Lightroom though have barely used it. I guess I have a few other programs too but don't use those either. LOL

But I'm guessing the moderator wants a picture of a colored monkey (he says he likes monkeys). So I'll have to take a picture of a monkey wearing a rainbow sweater. I guess that will be my first attempted experiment.

Ironically, I have a monkey with a rainbow sweater :)
kids 'ya know :)

just need a good composition to go along with the monkey.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back