TPF Photo Challenge - December '13 - "What's In Your Kitchen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, if a woman comes at you with a knife, throw her some bread and some butter. Her natural instincts will kick in and she'll make you a sandwich!!!

I'm in!
That made me laugh! That's some funny Sh!t right there!

Bastards, all of you!!

Hey I defended the ladies! I actually spend more time in the kitchen than my wife. So take that gender stereotypes!!!

Hey I defended the ladies! I actually spend more time in the kitchen than my wife. So take that gender stereotypes!!!

Sorry, baby. Please forgive me for grouping you with the others. ;)

Just remember, if a woman comes at you with a knife, throw her some bread and some butter. Her natural instincts will kick in and she'll make you a sandwich!!!

I'm in!

Tried that once with the Ex actually. Woke up in the ER with 14 stab wounds and she was standing there eating a sandwich. So it wasn't a total fail I guess .. lol

I don't have a wide enough lens to get my kitchen and my kids in it. no ex either ....

I do have a nice Kitchen-Aid blender though
and rocks

If I put the blender on a Fire Truck would that count ?

ooh the possibilities ... maybe :er:

I will not be taking part in the competition, but will share with you guys my fav recent kitchen photo - with a barefooted, cooking wife of course,as required.

View attachment 61647

...something about this shot,i really like.Not sure what it is,but have you ever watched "Bob's Burgers"?

I will not be taking part in the competition, but will share with you guys my fav recent kitchen photo - with a barefooted, cooking wife of course,as required.

View attachment 61647

...something about this shot,i really like.Not sure what it is,but have you ever watched "Bob's Burgers"?

No, I have not. But there is something surreal/disfunctional about this image.

I assure you that if you throw a knife at me, a sandwich is NOT what you will end up with. :D
But then, the only thing "domestic" about me is that I live in a house. :lol:

I have GOT to get back into this competition, and I even actually have a couple of ideas for this one. Although, somehow, I suspect the macro shots of the "stuff in the refrigerator that's been there so long it's changed color" might not win the prize. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back