TPF Secret Santa 2018 - needs a Head Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to all the participants. If you need any help due it returned emails or general issues, please contact me. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

For the member who was given my details ONLY, can you please send me a PM on here to say if you got my photos I emailed.

@acparsons The person I sent my images too did not send me the photos I got, so I`m stumped if I know who`s had my two.

@acparsons The person I sent my images too did not send me the photos I got, so I`m stumped if I know who`s had my two.

You don't get photos from the person you sent your photo to. Your Secret Santa would be someone else. Otherwise there wouldn't be any 'secret' Santa.

IE: Dave sends a photo to Sally. Sally sends a photo to Earl. Earl sends a photo to Steve. Steve sends a photo to Cindy. Cindy sends a photo to Marlene...... And eventually, somewhere down the line, someone will send their image to Dave.

You don't get photos from the person you sent your photo to. Your Secret Santa would be someone else. Otherwise there wouldn't be any 'secret' Santa.

IE: Dave sends a photo to Sally. Sally sends a photo to Earl. Earl sends a photo to Steve. Steve sends a photo to Cindy. Cindy sends a photo to Marlene...... And eventually, somewhere down the line, someone will send their image to Dave.

Great and thank you for saying how it works out. I do love the two I got.

Hi folks, I accidently deleted my photos that Santa emailed me. It would be great if someone could send me a new one as will print it up and frame it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back