TPF seems like a good place

Rainforest

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
HI everyone
TPF seems like a good place to make new friends online who like to share photos and the stories beind them. I've posted on deviant art afew times and liked that, but I havent kept up on it. I've started making more time for photography in the past few weeks so I hope to have some kewl new pics I can share.
I just dont know if Im ready to pay to share my photos or not. I really want to share so I can lean from other photographers and improve my photos.

Welcome to the forum! It is a good place to do all of the above. Don't be scared to show your pictures because the best way to improve is to have help showing you what parts need improving.

Welcome to TPF! If I read you correctly up there: "I just dont know if Im ready to pay to share my photos or not." please remember you can link here from free services like Photobucket. :) We'd love to have you as a subscriber, of course, where you get the benefits of direct uploading and your own gallery here - but it isn't necessary to "pay to play". ;)

So start posting, and have fun! See ya in the forums. I think you've come to the right place to learn!

... it is a wonderful place :D... welcome to TPF :D

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, I love the Island and I'd love to see some photos from there. Check out Photobucket.com it's a free & easy way to share your photos.

Hey RF, welcome to TPF!

Most reactions

Back