TPF Strap.

Sideburns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who's got their TPF strap?
Anyone know when they are shipping? Or do they ship when ordered? I'm not sure how it works. I ordered one a few days ago, and I'm really excited to get it. When should it arrive, do you guys think? Who's the person to ask?

They are shipped from Texas, you should get a PM from Chase, maybe the PM is late because of the holidays

whre can i order one and you only get to order them if your a subscriber?

whre can i order one and you only get to order them if your a subscriber?

Nope, you can order them no matter who you are.
The link to them pops up in the adverts at the top of the page every once in a while I'm pretty sure. I forget to be honest with you.

I haven't got a PM yet...hopefully I'll get that soon. I'm pretty excited for it.
Canon's stock strap sucks. Even the pro strap with red stripes and all that sucks...but it sure is pretty...

never thought of getting one ... but would need a new strap i guess

I got mine. Think Karissa sent it out. It did take a little while in the post though as it was shipped to Saudi - not the world's fastest postal service, but generally reliable for delivery for all that.

I got mine almost 2 years ago now, and it arrived fairly quickly after I ordered it (within a week, I believe). I really love it...it makes the camera feel much lighter, and it isn't scratchy like the strap that came with my dSLR.

The link to order the strap is at http://www.thephotoforum.com/tpfstraps/index.html

Chris is correct - Karissa is sending them out, since Chase is on the road so much these days.

Shoot a PM to Karissa if you want to know more details on your order.

We appreciate the support!

Chris is correct - Karissa is sending them out, since Chase is on the road so much these days.

Shoot a PM to Karissa if you want to know more details on your order.

We appreciate the support!

You're very welcome. I think I've used enough bandwidth for free...might as well give something back. Plus I like the strap anyways. (Yes, I know TPF makes money off my traffic, but I don't mind supporting such a great place to be)

Most reactions

Back