"TPF Subscriber" recognition

slickhare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so i was thinking, maybe people who've bought camera straps and hence become subscribers should get a special tag or something-ruther in the forum? just a thought...

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.CheshireCatCarClub.Info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like the ability to change your title to almost anything you like? :thumbup:

Or a secret forum? :thumbup: Or even a TPF Gallery to host photos on? :thumbup:

:lol:

The Subscription is seperate from the camera strap and Chase/Hobbes are currently doing a deal of half price subscription when ordered with a camera strap although I don't know when this will end since it has been running since the straps were made!

Might be the end of the month or something, so get your strap/subscription special offer now! :lol:

OP
slickhare

slickhare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
PlasticSpanner said:
Like the ability to change your title to almost anything you like? :thumbup:

Or a secret forum? :thumbup: Or even a TPF Gallery to host photos on? :thumbup:

:lol:

The Subscription is seperate from the camera strap and Chase/Hobbes are currently doing a deal of half price subscription when ordered with a camera strap although I don't know when this will end since it has been running since the straps were made!

Might be the end of the month or something, so get your strap/subscription special offer now! :lol:

oops i didn't know the title change was a subscription privilege :confused: i thought it came from time on the forum or posts.

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
slickhare said:
oops i didn't know the title change was a subscription privilege :confused: i thought it came from time on the forum or posts.

If you aren't a subscriber, the only way your title changes is: it changes to different generic titles when you hit postcount milestones, or, if an admin feels the need to make you feel his wrath and punishes you with a bad one! :lol: ...or if you just get lucky and an Admin changes it for you. :p You should go start a thread asking for a title. Nothing bad will happen, I swear.

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Photos OK to edit
That's it, I'm calling out the subscribers! You've all now been branded with "TPF Subscriber" under your name!:greenpbl:

I'll come up with something more visually appealing later! :mrgreen:

Thanks to all of you crazy subscribers out there! :thumbup:

OP
slickhare

slickhare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
PlasticSpanner said:
I believe Slick was looking for a new title! :lol:
i'd love for my title to be "Fuzzy Bunny Rabbit"

hey....i can dream :)

kelox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the
Website
homepage.mac.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aoide said:
My problem is I can't think of anything clever to change my title too. :roll:
How about a little contest to see who can come up with a title that Aoide would like? Seeing as to it was my suggestion, I'll start off. How does "The voice in Texas" sound? Or "Influencing young people in voice and song"? I know these aren't that good, but I just came up with them after checking you links. Let me know what you think.

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photine.net
kelox said:
How about a little contest to see who can come up with a title that Aoide would like? Seeing as to it was my suggestion, I'll start off. How does "The voice in Texas" sound? Or "Influencing young people in voice and song"? I know these aren't that good, but I just came up with them after checking you links. Let me know what you think.

Haha... thanks Kelox! You know I teach choir! :hugs:

Problem is I'm so quiet, I think people would have a hard time coming up with something. Heck it took me a year and a half to get to 1,000 (ahem.... people did you see I actually made it to 1,000?! Miracles never cease.)

Most reactions