TPF Surprise Subject Assignment 5/17

@^ How do you type out that cheesy drum roll after jokes on late night talk shows?

SUITcase
IMG_8637-1.jpg

^^

:thumbup::thumbup:

I'm wondering what a crop would do to that..... putting the buckle in the lower right corner......

SOmething like this.....

Just thinking out loud here...

Last edited:
Yeah.........I didn't feel like going back and re-shooting it...lol The crop wasn't my fav. Everything I did messed w/ another part of the shot. So I thought the buckle worked in the middle. It is offset by "Vintage" and the handle.

Well feck it. The cat's out of the bag, and I want to go watch my stories. Here's mine.

@^ How do you type out that cheesy drum roll after jokes on late night talk shows?

Bah dum, chnnnnn?

Sorry I couldn't participate. I was in the middle of a nervous breakdown.

My favorites here are Strad's....bright, cheerful, colorful...it is kinda screaming FUN!

And twinklytoes #3, is going somewhere.

Better late than never?

Edit, Dear internet, thank you for ruining my contrast.

2eocrpv.jpg

Well it was fun and here is my spin on a suit. Overall I'm not happy with the end results and should have taken more time.

"Wet" Suit

Suit.jpg

While trying to make some quick second attempts I got this picture. Who can tell me how it was shot?

suit2.jpg

Good job everyone. I'm still having issues getting my card ones off cam. I wish I could find out why its being so retarded.

It's ten o'clock. Do you know where your photo is?

SuitPost.jpg

Most reactions

Back