TPF Upgrade this Wednesday!!!

ffarl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Gang!
Your friendly administrator here to let you know that this Wednesday (Sept 10), we'll be turning your world completely upside-down and upgrading the site to fresh software. Most of you should have absolutely no trouble, as it really isn't functionally too different than the current site. It will have a little fresher look, and some things that make posting images, quoting your fellow members and keeping up to date a little easier.

You may notice some downtime or limited functionality in the morning on Wednesday, but that part will be fairly quick and easy. It will take most of the day however, to bring all of the images over, so be patient on the gallery.

We'll start a thread for posting any glitches you find along the say, and the full admin staff will be on hand for the hours and days following the upgrade to get anything fixed that might go wonky. Please try to keep such posts contained in this ONE thread, as it's imperative that we're able to keep a concise train of thought for workflow reasons.

This is going to be fun y'all! Get ready!

Your Friend,
Aaron

Woohoo!!! This is like waiting all year for your favorite show to release a new season!!

I hope the characters remain, and everything just "works".

Last edited:
Just please tell me tapatalk compatibility isn't leaving....

Flickr2.

I see my paypal UI updated today; completely awful and useless "upgrade"

Right on the heels of the iPhone 6 announcement. A good week in technology, eh?

Woohoo! <braces self> hehe

Ohhh is this to the same software that TFF is running on (everyone seems to be jumping to it it seems). If so mods get ready - banning is now even easier for spambots!

Yep, the very same OR, but a different skin of course. It's great software, Tapatalk friendly, should be a smooth upgrade. Braineack, I don't know what you said exactly there. Something something, Bahumbug.

i said something.

So, we're all gonna' be getting HBO and Cinemax then, right? Woo-hooo!!!!

hang on - what's the catch? Is this free for the first 2 days and then $125 a month after that?

It actually comes with a new program where previously banned users can buy their way back in. Starts at $100 for the first time.

hang on - what's the catch? Is this free for the first 2 days and then $125 a month after that?

No, they will not adopt the Adobe Photoshop software licensing model!!!

Quick change it over change it over! They are onto us!

(I'm assuming mods get free access cause mod powers)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back