TPF Wedding (12 pictures included, 56K no, no...)

Congrats on the special occasion guys!! wish i could have been there. I wish you guys a life full of love and happiness!!

Thanks everyone! We would've liked to have all of ya'll there. Then again, the little airport that you'd all fly into would get suspicious of all the cameras coming through security... :D

It was a great day which is why we shared it with our extended family here. :D

mentos_007 said:
hahahah Arti, you forgot that you are my little bro in TPF Family, aren't you??? :D hehehe
you made me laugh here thanks

You mean we're brother and sister?
Do I have to cancel the wedding?!

So happy for you guys and along with all the other well-wishers in here wish you a lifetime of happiness together

... OR ...

At least enough hard times to truly appreciate the good times and enough good times to survive the hard times :hug::

Congratulations to all 5 of you!

Artemis said:
You mean we're brother and sister?
Do I have to cancel the wedding?!

ohhh no.... after all... nooo.... I don't think so... finally we can invite all the TPF and we'll have loads of photos :)

mentos_007 said:
ohhh no.... after all... nooo.... I don't think so... finally we can invite all the TPF and we'll have loads of photos :)

You mean you wouldn't have to pay for a photographer! :lol: You cheapskates!:lol: :sexywink:

Can't believe I skipped over this thread a couple of times! Soooo sorry! I thought it was something to do with the forum joiining something or other!:blushing: :confused:

Congratulations guys! Hope you all had a great time:D

Just one question!

Hobbes, why have you got your hand in your pocket when kissing such a beautiful woman?
hobbes28 said:
1991-IMG_4577sm.jpg

Despite how it looks in the picture, I had my hand on our daughter at the same time. :mrgreen: I knew I should've gotten that neon yellow suit....

:biglaugh: :mrgreen: The one on the way!

Most reactions

Back