TPFers from MA, ME & NH....everyone okay?

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a link to our local news station. It's not pretty and there is no relief from the rain expected until the end of the week.

http://www.wmur.com/index.html

Basement got a little wet but nothing serious. We are south of Boston about a mile from the bay. I think the worst was north of us. North shore and into New Hampshire and Maine got the worst of it.

Right now its brighter outside than in the last week. But still light rain comming down.

This rain is terrible, I had my golf game shaping up icely but this week or so off without swinging a club is gong to set me back

I was looking at some of that footage last night! It's unreal. :(

I take it you are far enough away from the worst of that, too, Alison?

I'm just north of Concord NH and the rain isn't letting up at all. My parents are on the North Shore in MA and they said southern NH got hit really hard.

Alison said:
I'm just north of Concord NH and the rain isn't letting up at all. My parents are on the North Shore in MA and they said southern NH got hit really hard.
What a mess! :(

I hope it lets up soon for all you guys up there. :heart:

Well have some rain... "worst drought in 100 years" (allegedly) and we're NOT ALLOWED TO WASH CARS at the moment. I don't know, you pay your taxes... /endrant

Most reactions

Back