TPF's IP address???

AUZambo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know TPF's IP address? My workplace has blocked TPF within the last week and now I have nothing to do when I finish all my work.

They also blocked youtube...but another person there told me that you can still access it through something like http://128.654.13.22 (those were made up numbers). Does anyone know the similar address for TPF?

I imagine this question is more for a mod. Thanks!

I'd imagine that the internet at your work is for work not leisure. It's blocked for a good reason. However, if you want to access it to view only you could try using a proxy. Myspaceok.com is a good one and you can login. But if you posted with that you would have lots of slashes after punctuation so its for viewing only. I wouldn't risk it as the internet is likely to be monitored by your bosses.

There are really no repercussions for me using message boards at work. I'm a teacher and the ban on message boards, youtube, myspace, etc. are to keep the students from getting off task. I'm pretty good about getting everything done in a timely manner...and now I just have to sit there with my thumb up my butt when I finish everything! Thanks for the reply.

www.6oogle.tk
http://www.proxieblast.com

That works for our school filter, as long as sites aren't blocked by keyword. Also if you know the exact url of a specific page you want, you can go to google and search for it, then click "view as cached" and that'll give you most of it.

Silly school filters. :D

Thephotoforum.com's ip address is: 82.165.177.114

Actually the IP listed is for the TPF server... but not directly for the site... and does not come back to the site. Same one that came up when I did the WHOIS....

Thephotoforum.com's ip address is: 82.165.177.114

That's strange..I found that exact same one earlier. My internet at school today was being slow and I tried TPF....at the bottom of the window it said "searching for 82.165.177.114." I was certain that was my ticket....unfortunately it didn't work.

Most reactions

Back