Track Meet

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I fractured my foot and can't throw anymore I can atleast get some pictures at my track meets. I have more at a new dA account I made where I am going to put all the pictures I get for school. http://fred-t-foard.deviantart.com

tim.jpg

shannon.jpg

ross.jpg

durben.jpg

courtney.jpg

These were all shot with a Canon EOS Elan 7ne and a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM.

DestinDave

Master of Non Sequitur
Reaction score
Nice series... as a former sprinter and relay team member I can appreciate the tension and anxiety expressed in #5. Number 4 looks like he is the "muscle" man - shotput or discus - am I right?
Get well, and get back out there. In the meantime keep shooting - these are nice.

OP
vonDrehle

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks. And he actuall doesn't throw, though he would be good. He does pole vault, relays (not sure which one/s), and maybe the 100. The guy in #3 is our best discus thrower. He has a shot at winning states this year.

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
you sure captured a feeling of tension in these.

very well done!

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Good work. I get a lot of tension and feeling in these. I would like to see some action to complete the story. At this point it seems like random pensive/tense moments.

shadowdancer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
sweet track shots. I used to be anchorman on the 4x400m relay and ran the open 800m. Definitlely would have liked to see some handoff shots, or maybe a finish line shot.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics