Track Meet

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I fractured my foot and can't throw anymore I can atleast get some pictures at my track meets. I have more at a new dA account I made where I am going to put all the pictures I get for school. http://fred-t-foard.deviantart.com

tim.jpg

shannon.jpg

ross.jpg

durben.jpg

courtney.jpg

These were all shot with a Canon EOS Elan 7ne and a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM.

Nice series... as a former sprinter and relay team member I can appreciate the tension and anxiety expressed in #5. Number 4 looks like he is the "muscle" man - shotput or discus - am I right?
Get well, and get back out there. In the meantime keep shooting - these are nice.

Thanks. And he actuall doesn't throw, though he would be good. He does pole vault, relays (not sure which one/s), and maybe the 100. The guy in #3 is our best discus thrower. He has a shot at winning states this year.

you sure captured a feeling of tension in these.

very well done!

Good work. I get a lot of tension and feeling in these. I would like to see some action to complete the story. At this point it seems like random pensive/tense moments.

sweet track shots. I used to be anchorman on the 4x400m relay and ran the open 800m. Definitlely would have liked to see some handoff shots, or maybe a finish line shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back